Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tooth Fairy

My little sweetheart finally lost her very first tooth.  I'm ashamed to say that it was way back last Saturday when she lost it!  (It's been a crazy week)  Emily had spent the night with my mother, and I was so nervous she would lose it and I wouldn't be there!  But Saturday morning Gracie and I went  down to hang out with Em and Robin and make cookies.  While we were there it just popped right out.  My Daddy's friend, Otha, helped a little.  Everyone was so excited!  We yelled and clapped and enjoyed the moment.


I found this cute little box for her sweet little tooth to go in.  Those baby teeth are so small and I was worried that it might get lost under her pillow before the "Tooth Fairy" could get it.  So we opted for putting it in this sweet little box and sitting it ON her pillow.  The Tooth Fairy left her $5!  She was so excited! 


On to many more teeth and many more memories to make.



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that little box! She is just a doll baby! What a sweet memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I couldn't find yours.. mines under "Nic Aldridge" It's a picture of my son in a red baseball uniform!

    ReplyDelete