Saturday, August 11, 2012

American Girl and Stone Mountain

The next morning we were up and out the door.  The girls, and myself included, couldn't wait to get to the American Girl doll store. When we saw the store the girls were screaming and I had this big lump in my throat.  Sounds crazy I know, but I wanted them to be excited and happy and it was everything I had hoped for!

As soon as we went through the door, Gracie found just what she was looking for.  Her birthday was just around the corner, so we got her a Bitty Baby. 

Chris was a little surprised by all the excitement over the dolls and accessories.  We just brought him our purchases and he stood in the corner.  Lol.


Emily made all A's on her report card all year so she got to pick out a few treats as well.  We had the best time.  I will remember this day forever!


Before heading to our next stop, Stone Mountain, we stopped for a bite to eat at The Varsity.  It was great! 



Then off to SM!  I can't say enough how much fun we had!  Our only mistake was that we didn't take a stroller for Gracie, but she did pretty good.  Emily was fantastic!  She was up for anything all day!! 

We rode the train, the sky lift to the top of the mountain, and walked and walked.  It was tons of fun!





After SM, we headed home.  After supper the kids were OUT!  A fun time was had by all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment