Friday, August 24, 2012

Bowling Night

To celebrate our first week of school, Chris and I took the girls on an adventure.  To you it may not sound like much of an adventure, but the girls have never been bowling before, so to them it was.  And anytime you take a 4 year old anywhere, it's always an adventure! 

The girls were so excited when we got to the bowling ally.  We went pretty early because I wasn't sure if it would be busy or not, and I didn't want to be rushed.  I don't think they get busy until it starts getting cold, so we were in good shape. 







They both played really well!  To keep everyone happy, we told them it was a tie.  I do believe the girls have found their new passion because every minute of every day they ask us if we can go  bowling again.  We will definatley be going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment