Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Robin

My niece Robin turned 7!  SEVEN!!!  I just can't believe that she is 7 already!!!  My sis-in-law, Tessa, planed the best party for her. It was a painting party, and everyone loved it!!!  I'm definitely not the best painter, but even I wanted to pull out a brush and paint!  I so wish we had something like this close to where we live! 

Jeff, Tessa, and Robin


Gracie jumps right in likes she's as big as everyone else!!!




Emily was so excited to see Ava Caroline.




Gracie's favorite color seemed to be black!!!






Sweet Baby Kate!!!  Love that face!


Tessa did a wonderful job on the cake!! She didn't make it (but I should tell everyone she did, haha), but I loved how it had both the painting theme and the zebra print.   


The whole gang




Mother got Robin a pair of Twinkle Toes just like Emily's.  I do believe she loved them.

Me and Kate


G-Daddy, Gran and their girls.


We had such a great time.  It was one of the best parties I've been to!  Tessa, you did a wonderful job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment