Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ladies Tea


Every year my church has a Ladies Tea.  They asked me to decorate a table, but since this was my first year to attend the tea, I felt more comfortable just attending so I could get the feel of what it was all about.  I invited my Mother and we had the best time.  The only regret I have is that we didn't get there early enough to walk around and look at the other tables!  The table we sat at was very pretty.  Mother and I talked about next year and what I would do for a table.  But there is no way I could do it without my Mother's help. 

The speaker was chef Jean Claude (I know I'm spelling his name wrong) from The Cove, that was founded by Billy Graham.  He gave his testimony on how he came to know Christ and it was wonderful! 

I can't wait until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment