Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beach 2011 Day 2

Bottom line is, I've got to blog!!!!!!  Busy is the word around here so as usual, I'm way behind!!!!  I've had sick kiddos, VBS, and same kiddo that is still not well.  But here we go. 

Our second day at the beach, didn't start out smooth.  It may not have been smooth, but the girls made up for it by being cute! 



We made the discovery that the girls like the pool better than the beach and that is a change from last summer.




We stayed at the ocean for a very short period of time. It was kinda of hot so the girls were ready to head to the pool. 






That night we headed to Lu Lu's, which is our favorite place to eat.  I was a little nervous when they said the wait would be and hour and a half!  But we met some nice people form Ohio and we talked with them.  It made the time just fly on by!



Photo by Emily!  As you can tell, I believe in sunscreen!  lol!



More to come!

1 comment:

  1. My grandgirls have those bathing suits from Kelly's Kids AND those dresses. (Do you have the bathing suit that goes with the dresses? It is adorable too! Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete