Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dancing Queen

Emily had her first dance recital this past Saturday, and I must say she was wonderful!!!!!

I got choked up on the way to the recital because I told Chris that I've been dreaming of doing things like this forever.  Chris was not overly impressed because he said he had to do it every year when his sister was little!  But I know he was still proud of our little star!!!

The ballet was called Return to the Secret Garden.  My mother-in-law told me there was a movie called the Secret Garden and I really want to see it now. 

Emily was an orphan, and I do believe one of the cutest ones I've ever laid eyes on!!!





I've notice that sometimes when Emily gets nervous, she makes a "fish face" with her lips. 








It was a great night.  There were some parts of the play that were truly magical.  I can't wait to see what is in store for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment