Sunday, May 24, 2009

Read All About It!!!!!

This is my very first post on my new blog and I'm pretty excited. I have been thinking about starting one for sometime, but I just wasn't sure I would be any good at it. Or better yet, that anyone would read it. Well, I decided to do this for me and my family..to keep a daily journal of the "goings on" at my house. So much goes on in life and when you blink the moment passes. To me, this is a way to, kinda sorta, freeze time. My sister-in-law Maggie has a blog, maggielizabeth.blogspot.com, and I check it daily to see what is going on around her house. She also turned me onto some other blogs and now I am hooked. My favorite of all is kellyskorner.blogspot.com. As my cousin Jenny put it, "If I could meet Kelly in real life, I just know we would be best friends".
My goal for this blog is to show off my girls, Emily and Gracie, and my other family and friends. I hope to do it with some feeling, a little bit of class, and whole lot of humor.
Please stay tuned to Angie's Daily News.....there is much more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment