Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Tale of Two Restaurants

Tuesday was a very busy day for me. We started out the day getting ready and it takes me forever to get all three of us girls ready and out the door. We met Gran for lunch at McDonald's and for it to be McDonald's, it was sooooo good. I was so busy getting everyone ready that I forgot to eat breakfast. I guess you could say that I was "Lovin it". Isn't that McDonald's slogan?


Although her face does not show it,Emily was pretty excited about her ice cream.


Gracie just looks like a doll baby in this picture. I could just kiss her to death!!!


After a long morning, we came home and the girls played while I straighten up the house for Grandmother and Pop to come over. They were going to help Chris watch the girls while I went to eat with Maggie. With the craziness of getting ready that morning, there was no time to pick everything up, so you do it when you can.



Here comes the other restaurant. That evening I met my sister-in-law Maggie at our favorite wing place. If I had posted this by itself I would have titled it Just Wingin' It. We had such a good time!!! We laughed and cried and talked about our kid's mostly, for 3 hours!!!!! It had not been that long ago that I couldn't even have imagined us sitting around talking about our KIDS!! Now it's our favorite subject.

I will end this post with a quote by Rebecca West(don't ask me who that is because I have no idea, but I do like this quote) "There was a definite process by which one made people into friends. It involved talking to them and listening to them for hours at a time."
Later all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment