Friday, January 8, 2010

What a Game!!!!

Last night our plans were to stay home with the girls and watch the BIG Game. But about 5 minutes before kickoff, our neighbor Eddie called and invited us down to our other neighbor Bart's house. I was a little hesitant about going because the game started so late and the kids usually go to be around 8 or 8:30.....and I'm also a little superstitious when it comes to games. The girls and I have watched most of the games at home and we have really put a whoopin' on some folks, so for Bama's sake I thought I might need to stay home. But we decided to go! I'm so glad we did!!!!!

We got there just in time for the kickoff and boy, it didn't start out to well for Bama. I told Chris if it didn't improve, I was going back home. I really hated to see Colt McCoy (what a cool name) leave the game. He is a fantastic player but more importantly he is a wonderful roll model and a follower of Christ. I truly hope he heals to perfection and has a long career in football.

The game wasn't the beat down I had hoped for, but a win is a win!!!! And hey, we're National Champions!!!! Again!!!!! All I can say is "IT'S GREAT...TO BE...FROM ALABAMA"!!!!!!

Eddie and Tammy



I think everyone on our street got new phones for Christmas. Bart was showing Gracie pictures to keep her happy!!! I was very proud of my girls. They had a unusually late night and they held up wonderfully!!!



Landon and Bailey



Angela and Gracie



Chris was so stressed during the game. He keep going outside and watched some of it from the window! I'm not real sure how that helped, but you gotta do what you gotta do!



Emily kind of fizzled at the end. Plus she wasn't a fan of all the yelling and screaming.



Now Gracie on the other hand had a ball! She yelled "Yea" the whole time!

Oh how good it feels to win!!! I do need to brag on the freshman Quarterback from Texas. He did an outstanding job his first time out!

Psalms 75:10

I will cut off the horns of all the wicked, but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.

Way to go Bama....we Hooked Them Horns!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment