Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sometimes It's Okay To Be A Follower

Okay y'all, with school starting my blogging has taken a major hit.  Not that I've not taken any pictures because I have taken a ton, but because I have been so busy.  I thought that with Emily at school I would have all this free time.  Gracie and I would play, I would clean a little, go eat lunch with friends and remember what it was like to have just one child (if only for a few short hours a day).  But that is not the case.  How you working mothers do I'll never know and my hats off to you all!!!! 
 I have cleaned out every possible area of my house.  I have played with Gracie and we have done a lot of counting and singing.  With Emily starting kindergarten I have realized that I should have worked on phonics more with her, so Gracie and I talk about a new letter sound everyday.  Her favorite is the "C" sound. 

The reason for this blog post is to encourage all the folks that read my blog, to be a little dear and sign up as a follower.  It's not hard and will only take a minute. I think if you just click the "follow" button, it will walk you through what to do.  No "CRAZIES" please! 
And to those of you who already follow my blog, feel free to suggest it to someone else.  Again, please no crazies! 

Hope you all are having a great week.  Hey, it's almost Friday!  Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment