Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let's Give 'Em Something To Blog About

And by "them" I mean me!!!  Not much has been going around her but school, church, no sleep, and more school. 

For the past few weeks, Gracie has had a nagging cough and a runny nose.  But for last week it has gotten worse.   The cough medicine wasn't even touching it at night and we've been up all hours of the night, with some nights having no sleep at all.  No sleep is just a recipe for long days!  This is what this little darling looked like yesterday morning, so once we got Emily up and off to school, we headed to the Doctor. 


Once we got to the Dr, you would have never been able to guess that Gracie was sick because she talked up a storm to anyone who would listen.  She was a big hit!  When we got into an exam room, I had to explain to Gracie that she needed to look sick so that the trip wouldn't be wasted.  Ha Ha.  No need for that, the Dr. said she had a sinus infection and gave is some medicine to clear it up.  I'm so glad she is on her way to getting better and that I'm on my way to getting some sleep!

After the Dr, we headed home for a bite of lunch and for a nap.  The nap had to be quick though because Gracie was getting her hair cut before we picked up Em at school.  That's why she doesn't look to happy...she's still a little sleepy. 

 

She looks so little sitting in the chair!  You would think she's been getting her hair cut forever!  She was such a pro. 


I wish I would have taken a before picture of Gracie's hair.  It had gotten WAY too long.  Toni cut about
1 1/4 inches off which I think was just right.  She straighten it to see if it was even, which made it look still very long. Today it was bouncy and curly and I just loved it. 


Then we had to run get Em and head off to dance!  They are practicing for the spring recital and Emily talked all the home about it!  I can't wait to she her dance! 


Tonight was church night and then the rest of the week will be run here and run there!  Busy, busy, busy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment