Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Busy Week!

Hello All! I hope you had a great weekend and an even better Monday! It has been a very busy week and it's just Tuesday! I'm very tired so this post will be quick and to the point. I will ask that you keep my family in your prayers this week. We have a few things going on and as they happen I will share them with you, but if you can just give us a shout out to the "BIG MAN" upstairs we sure would appreciate it. In the mist of all that is going on this week, we have a very special visitor coming to stay with us. I can't wait to show you all the fun we are going to have!

I don't know about where you live, but around here this past weekend was just beautiful!! Friday night Emily spent the night with my parents, so on Saturday morning, it was just me and Gracie. Thanks to all of those who sent me messages on Facebook and sent comments about Gracie. She is feeling much better!



Saturday afternoon we went outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Emily rode her bike and Gracie blew bubbles (or attempted to blow bubbles). She sounds so cute saying the word "bubble"!



Yes, Gracie is striking a pose in her pj's. I didn't see the point in changing her just to get dirty.



Big sis helping little sis.







Later all! Have a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment