Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trip to the Doctor

Well, we've had a good run! Gracie hasn't been the doctor since she was 9 months old (I'm talking for a sick visit). But for the past couple of days, she just hasn't been herself. Her biggest symptom was that she was in a very bad mood. She's never been a real sassy girl (which I hope will go away once she feels better), but yesterday she was super sassy. Plus we had a throw-up car seat situation.....my friends, it was not pretty!!!! So I thought, "Hey, we might better go to the doctor."

I took her thinking her problem was one thing, but it turned out to be something totally different. She has an ear infection! I would have never guessed that! I asked the Dr. if the tubes were still in her ears, but he said he couldn't tell with the infection. Yikes....that can't be good!! But, like I said, we've had a good run. She had tubes at 9 months and they have worked wonderfully! After this gets cleared up, we'll see how things are in there.

(sorry this picture is mostly of the wall. I was using my cell phone and I just can't get the hang of the camera)



Sometimes, the only thing that can make you feel better is a little sugar!

I hope you all are having a great week!!! Later blog buddies!

1 comment: