Monday, February 8, 2010

Busy Weekend

Well, I hope you all have had a great weekend! We did, but it was a very busy weekend.

My cousin Jenny, (or sister that lived in a different house growing up) was having a baby shower given by her work buddies on Friday. My Aunt Carol called and invited me and the girls and wanted it to be a surprise that we were coming. I was a little nervous about going because Jenny didn't even mention that they were giving her a shower. I know...for us to be that close and her not mention it made me nervous...maybe I shouldn't go. But I'm so glad I did! She was so happy to see me and the girls. I wish I could have taken a picture of her face...total surprise!

She had such a good shower! They had a ton of good food (which if I'm not getting the presents, that's how I measure if it's a good shower. HAHA)! I do believe the cake was the best part.



Jenny and Aunt Carol



Ava Caroline cracks me up! She can lay a look on you and mean business!



Emily lovin' the cake. How do you like her necklace? We made it with sequins and dental floss.



Michael and Gracie



Gran and Emily



These were some of the folks at Jenny's shower. There were more behind me, but I hated to get right up in their face and take a picture.



Ava was serious about the present opening!









Jenny works as an interpreter for the deaf at a local college. I know she has a real impressive title, but I'm not sure what it is! Sorry Jenny. She knew just what she wanted to be when she grew up and moved off to the University of Tennessee and got her degree. I didn't get to go visit her much, but the times I did, we had the best time! One of these days I'll find some pictures of her college days and post them. We where the only kids on the entire campus at Knoxville that were home and in bed by 9:30! Jenny can't stay up too late. Just kidding Jenny, I always had fun with you!


Me and Jenny



Saturday Emily had another birthday party to go to. It was at bouncy place by our house and she had the best time. We had already been there on Thursday for another party, but I didn't get any pictures because Gracie was with me and I had to keep up with her. I love to watch Emily with her friends.











Well, I hope you all have had a good Monday. Ours has been pretty good!
Later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment