Friday, February 5, 2010

Spring Fever

I hope that all of my "peeps" that read this blog, have been having a good week!!! We have, but I must confess some days have been better than others!!!

Not much has been going on at the home front, so I have been going through the girls spring and summer clothes to see what they could still wear and what we needed to buy. Emmy loved trying on the clothes but Gracie....not so much. I had to chase her down several times! So finally I just let her stand at the computer while I changed outfits. Gracie's hair has gotten so long, so I tried to put it up in a ponytail. This was the best I could do, but boy, she looked so cute!!!




We are ready for spring around here!!!! We've been planning our beach trip and wearing our spring and summer clothes! Crazy, I know!

This post is short and sweet!

Later all!

1 comment: