Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Part 2

Saturday we went to Trunk or Treat at our home church.  I've not talked much about it, but during the summer, Chris and I decided to move to a church closer to home.  It was not a decision that was easily made, but it was something we prayed about and God opened a door.  It's always good to go back home!  These people will ALWAYS be our family! 


Easton was cute as a little monkey.


Sophie Clare ever the sweet strawberry.


Grandmother painted Em's face.


I got the best call Saturday morning.  Derek, the pastor's son and great family friend, called and asked if Emily could be a flower girl with Katie in his wedding this coming Summer.  It was all I could do not to cry!  He told me not to, so I choked it back. But I'm so excited!!   Emily and Katie get along great and it will be so fun to be apart of their special day!


Gracie as a lady bug.  She wouldn't wear her shoes, so she had on pink flip flops.  Oh well.


Jaylin was a sweet Southern bell.


Farrah as Jessie.  We love Toy Story at our house!


I got tickled watching Gracie dig in her bag of candy. 


We drove by our old house and stopped to see our neighbors.  Colton was so little when we first met him, and it's still hard for me to believe he has grown so much. 


We had a fun time, but the girls we pooped when they got home.  Gracie laid down in the chair and Emily covered her up with all her blankets.  They are so cute when they play together (that is when they not fighting...haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment