Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankdsgiving Part 2

Thursday we spent the day at my in-law's house. We got there around lunch and stayed until dark!!!  I must say, I was a little sad that I was missing out on my Mother's Thanksgiving meal because she is the best cook!  But my mother-in-law, Cheryl, blew lunch out of the water!!!  It was SO GOOD!!!!  Thank you for all your hard work because it was WONDERFUL!!!

It was unseasonably warm, so after lunch the girls went outside to play.  Sorry for Gracie's dirty shirt.  I think she was playing in my father-in-law's workshop. We had on our Bama best  for the big game on Friday. 


My beautiful angel!!!  Oh, how I love Emmy!!!


My sweet Sophie Clare


Chris took the girls on a 4-wheeler ride


Don't forget Gracie!!!  She was there too....holding on for dear life!!!  HaHa


Emily's cousin Madyson was down from South Carolina.  Emily loves playing with her! 


The fam. Jamie, my brother-in-law,  had already gone home and the babies really didn't seem to care about being in the picture. 


It was a great relaxing day.  I can't believe we are finished with Thanksgiving and rolling on to Christmas.  But I am so ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment