Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Go, Go, Go!!!!!

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you have somewhere to go everyday?  Well, since last Friday, I've somewhere to be everyday....sometimes being gone all day long!!!  Granted, most of it was for fun stuff, but none-the-less, it can be hectic!!  So here are the gory (and somewhat boring details)!  

Friday, I spent the whole day with my brother.  I asked him to ride to town with me, and it ended up being the best day.  Jeff was on vacation, so he didn't have to work.  We had lunch and strangely enough, went shopping.  I wish so bad that I would have brought my camera with me because, like I said, we had the best day.  Nothing fabulous, but as you know, when you get older, life kind of takes over, and you are doing your own thing.  It was great to have some time with him.  And Gracie enjoyed seeing her Uncle Jeff.

On Saturday, I went shopping in Birmingham with my friends Tammy and Dawn.  They are my neighbors and we have planned this several times but it usually fell through, but we finally nailed down Saturday.  We had the best time!!!  We talked and laughed (both of which I LOVE to do) and it was great to get to know them better.  I was able to buy a few things for Christmas which makes me happy to feel ahead of the game.

I had to fix breakfast for our Sunday School class, so I was bright eyed and bushy tailed come Sunday morning. Then we had to run a little errand Sunday afternoon ;). Monday, Gracie and I played catch up all day and I washed a TON of clothes!!  I mean, seriously, it was bad!

Tuesday came, which was my cousin Jenny's birthday.  I had a full day of things to do, so my mother-in-law was kind enough to watch Gracie so my load would be lighter.  Although it was easier to get from A to B by myself, I did miss my partner in crime. 
Jenny and I met for lunch. I hope she had a great birthday because I enjoyed spending it with her.


With it being Tuesday, Emily had dance.  This day was special because we were able to go in and see the things that she has learned.  I must say that I was a little nervous that she would back out because she had talked about how she was scared all week!!!  We talked about it every chance we got and she pulled through with flying colors!!!!!  I was so very proud of her!!!




After they showed us their moves, they had a sweet little tea party for the girls.  Lots of goodies and treats!!!  It was so fun to be able to share this with her.  This is the stuff I LIVE for!!!


Today, we had to hit the floor running!!!!  Gracie had her first dentist appointment this morning.  When Emily had her first appointment, all they did was count her teeth, which in itself was a disaster, but you know, it just kind of eased her in.  So when I made Gracie's appointment, I thought that's all it would be.....a little teeth countin'.  Oh no my friend!!!  They straight up cleaned her teeth!!!  I'm so glad I didn't know this before hand because I would have worried about it the whole time.  And it was as bad as you could imagine!!  Screaming, snot....the whole 9 yards!!!  But all was fine.  No cavities!!!!  I love their dentist, so I know Gracie was in good hands.   Emily's second visit was much different. She loves going now.  So I hope G will feel the same way.   But I won't hold my breath!!!! HaHa!

After we finished at the dentist, we headed to eat lunch with Gran.  She has been out of town for the past few days, so it was so good to see her.  Gracie told her several times, "You so sweet" and "I love you".  And I do believe she kissed her 20 times. 


Gran giving Gracie a little "make".


By the time we finished lunch, it was time to pick up Em.  Emily had her first phone call from a school friend today.  I thought it was so sweet, then I found our that Emily passed her phone number out to a few friends at school.  A friend from Sunday School sent me a message that Emily had put her phone number on a little piece of paper and given it to her daughter.  I'm so thankful that she only gave it to people we know!!!!! And NO BOYS!!!!  But Brinley called and they talked a bit.  It was so funny to hear them talk about TV and stuff like that.  Oh I could just squeeze Emily she looked so cute.  And the best part was that Gracie crawled right up beside her while she talked.  If only life could always be this sweet and innocent!!!!


It has been a busy couple of days, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world!!!! 

Happy Wednesday y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment