Thursday, August 13, 2009

Busy, Busy,Busy!!!

I can't believe I'm just now blogging about Monday!!! The past 4 days have been so busy, and Emily hasn't even started school yet! That should just add to the craziness! A friend form high school, Bonniegene, put a great quote on her Facebook page today...."Too blessed to be Stressed"!! I'm definitely going to have to remember that one.

What's sad, is that I couldn't even remember what I did Monday until I looked at the pictures! Monday is my "put the house back together"day. We got home late for church on Sunday, so it was all left for me Monday morning. After we (meaning me) picked everything up, we headed off to Hobby Lobby. Emily loves HL and I let her pick out a new craft to do.



She loves paint so we got two new bottles. It has glitter in it, so as you can imagine, I have glitter everywhere. Oh well, what can you do?



When we got home, Emily decided to work on her makeup. I bought her some from Dollar General and she can just make the biggest mess with it. I forgot to take an "after" picture but it was pretty funny!!




Emily has not been feeling real well and with school about to start, I wanted to get her well fast!! Tuesday morning we headed to see Dr. Rutland. Now, Emily is not a fan of Dr. R, but I like him the best!! I feel like I can ask him any crazy question and he doesn't make me feel weird for asking it. Before we left, I gave Em a big speech about being brave and that he wasn't going to do anything to hurt her, and of course I followed it up with "If you're real good, I will buy you something". Hey, you gotta do, what you gotta do!! It worked!! She was more that excellent! Gracie was the one acting crazy! While I was there, he looked in Gracie's ears to see how the tubes were doing. They were perfect, but since Emily had bronchitis and he felt that could be contagious, so he put Gracie on an antibiotic too.

Tuesday night, we met Chis' family at Cracker Barrel to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday.

Don't worry Sophie Clare didn't wear her bow like this. We were just having a little fun!










When we got home we had to get everyone ready for bed and passed out the medicine. I got these mirrors with the piece of furniture I got at the yard sale. I'm not sure what to do with them, so I may take them to Goodwill unless y'all can give me some suggestions. Gracie likes them just like they are.



How do you like my system of labeling medicine? I've always had this fear I would give the wrong child the wrong medicine. I hope in all my "blondness" that this will keep me from doing that very thing.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment