Saturday, September 5, 2009

We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do!!!!

Every Friday before game day on Saturday, I dress Emily up in her Crimson best for school!!! I know you've seen the cheerleader outfit already, but I'm on the hunt for something else real cute for her to wear!!

This year Gracie gets to join in the mix! She doesn't go to school, of course, but we did go to Walmart. Even the Auburn fans thought she was cute!!! Thanks Tammy, we love the outfit!!



I bought G this pacifier clip. I just love it!!


When G and I went to pick up Em from school, my friend Ashley had her girls dressed in their Auburn best. I didn't have my camera, but Ashley snapped one with her phone and it turned out pretty cute. This picture just makes me smile!
Well, I better get back to the game! Halftime is almost over!! Roll Tide!!!
We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do!! We've Got Spirit How Bout You!!!

1 comment: