Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gracie's Birthday Party

We decided that Gracie's first birthday would be as low key as possible. We had it at the house and just invited the family. And for it to be just family, there was a house full!!!



I loved her birthday cake!!! My friend Ashley had one similar for her daughter, so I copied her idea, (just changed the colors around). We got it at Cothrans and it was soooo good!!



Sophie Clare was ready to sink her teeth into some of that cake!!!

Gracie go lots of cute presents but didn't care too much about opening them!! She racked up!! She got a gift certificate to Mommy and Me (and I can't wait to go see what they have) and she also got some money. I'm thinking about opening her up a savings account with that. She got some new clothes and the cutest PJs and sippy cup you have ever seen.

















I'm not sure if Gracie was confused by the cake or the fact that there was so many people at the house.











After everyone left, Chris broke out the 4-wheeler.



Thanks to everyone who came and for all of Gracie's gifts. I know life is so busy these days, but I'm glad you all took the time to come celebrate Gracie's day. Thanks again. Oh, and PS, thanks to Jamie, my brother-in-law, for taking all the pictures. You did a very good job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment