Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris

Yesterday was my husband Chris' 37th birthday. It's just crazy for me to think that I've known him for 11 years! My word, where did the time go!!!!

Chris really wanted "low key" for his birthday, which is very easy to do. Sunday after church we ate with his family and then last night Chris and I went on a dinner date to Chili's. For it to be nothing fabulous, we had the best time.

Because of the fact that I'm on a diet(or life style change..whatever you want to call it), I didn't even attempt to make a birthday cake! While Gracie and I were out doing our shopping yesterday morning, we picked up this sad little cake for Chris. It really was the perfect size, with nothing left over. When Gracie saw it, she was saying all the words she knew about eating; bite, eat, more, snack. She's become quite the little talker. Despite the size of the cake, Emily and Gracie loved it! And even the Birthday Boy like it.



This picture just makes me smile! Three of my favorite people!



Gracie is all about blowing out candles, which Emily is already a pro at. We've been practicing for her birthday by blowing out matches and she loves it!



Chris, I hope you had a great birthday. I love you so much for being a great husband and wonderful father. You've been good to me when I didn't deserve it and for that I am forever grateful. You know, we've got it pretty good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment