Thursday, December 2, 2010

Game Day!


I must say, I'm a little sad football season is already over.  Well, at least for Bama it is. They are going to a Bowl Game, but to me, it's just not the same.  I hope Auburn can pull it out for the state of Alabama AND I hope Cam Newton wins the Heisman!!!  He's got my vote!

We had big plans for game day....or at least I thought we did.  My neighbor invited the whole street down to his house.  Since the game was during Gracie's nap time, Chris was going to go for the kickoff, and I would come with the girls when G woke up.  When I called Chris, I found out all the other ladies had either gone shopping or stayed at home.  So, we had a "Girl's Night In"! It was great....right up until Bama lost.  But that's okay, we had a good time anyway!  Better luck next year guys!  Roll Tide!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment