Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Few Must Sees

Hey y'all! I hope you are having a good Saturday. It's pretty low key around here. We went to bed with rain and woke up to it also. We are suppose to have some severe weather around here later, but hopefully it will pass right over us. We're keeping our fingers crossed. With the weather like it is, there just isn't a lot to blog about. Chris and I took the girls to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and that was the highlight of the day, so I thought I would tell you about a few movies I want to see this summer.


1. The Last Song- If you are a Nicholas Sparks fan, this looks like a good one! We don't let Emily watch Hannah Montana(its just a little to old for her right now), but I have to admit that when the kids are in bed I watch it and laugh out loud. One day the girls were gone and I watched it nearly all afternoon. It looks like Miley Cyrus does a great job in the movie as well, so it is a definite must see. Now when I say "must see", it means I'm going to see it, but I may wait until this one is out on DVD.



2. Letters to Juliet- I've been looking forward to this one since I saw the first preview! My cousin Jenny and I already have a date to go see it. When I go to the movies its like an escape form life's stresses. I don't want to have to think to much about a movie and I definitely want to leave happy! This movie looks like one of those "happy" movies. It comes out May 14, so I'll let you know what I think.



3. The Back Up Plan- another "Chick Flick" and I'm okay with that! I loved Jennifer Lopez in The Wedding Planner (even bought the movie). The story line sounds a little strange, but it looks hilarious! And the hot guy is just an added bonus!! My friend Jamee has had a crush on Alex O'Loughlin for a long time, so you can guess who I'm going to see this movie with.




4. Eclipse- Okay, I held out for a long time on all this Twilight stuff. People would ask me if I'd read the books or seen the movies, and I would roll my eyes and say no. I would think, "It's about a bunch of vampires! What's so great about it?" Okay, well everything about it is great!! It's a wonderful love story and not scary at all which is a total plus. I hate scary! But I will say that when New Moon came out, a lot of my Facebook friends went to see the movie at midnight! Now, I wont' be doing that. I'll give it a couple of days or I might go see it on a week night, but since it's coming out in the summer I'm sure it'll be crowed then too! I'm totally ready!!! Maggie, are you?



Later all!! Have a good, safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment