Monday, April 19, 2010

Pardon The Absence

Hello blogger friends! I hope all is treating you well. Life is much better for me! I just got over a stomach bug that was from the pit of H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS!!!! I was out of commission for nearly a week. But after a trip to my mother's house to recoup (wanted to give Chris a break) I feel much better. I want to thank my parents for letting me come back home, although I was sick, it was sure nice to be there. I want to thank Chris for putting up with me at the beginning of the week and taking such good care of me and the girls. And also my mother-in-law for helping with the girls! And she was the real winner! She caught the same bug we had, but we all are doing MUCH better.

It was so nice to be back to a normal routine today. Em went to school and Gracie and I played and did house work. While G was asleep, Emily and I played and played and played. We also fit a little time in for Em to have a pedi.



Sweet feet!



Little Miss Gracie has not been in the best of moods lately! Not sure what the problem is, but if I leave or act like I'm leaving the room, she has a total meltdown. Most of the time I was sick, I was holding her. Her favorite things to say now are: Yeah, Okay, and I don't want to! Man, it seems so early for "I don't want to"! But never the less, it's here.









Gettin' tired of the whole picture thing.



Gracie didn't want anything to do with Emily sitting next to her. She scooted all over the bench trying to get away form her.

We had the best day today and are looking forward to a busy week! I hope all of you had a good weekend. Later!

2 comments:

  1. I love Emily's toes....That would be my color choice!! Those pics of Gracie are so sweet!! I miss you girls and I can not wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm right there with you on the Terrible Two's!! It made me feel better to hear this of you. Maddy is all about "Why?", "I want to" as to "I don't want to" and if I start the infamous counting "I'm going, I'm going." That last one, I'm thinking she learned from her sister! We shall survive this!! We survive the first ones....for the most part:)

    ReplyDelete