Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lost and Found

Okay, I've debated about putting my actual weight on my blog because when you do the math you can see just how out of control I was with my eating. But when I really sat down and thought about it, I'm very proud of the weight I've lost and I want to shout it from the roof tops!!! As of last Thursday I've lost 15 lbs!!!! Can I get and AMEN!!! There it is in black and white! I would like to lose 15 more, so wish me luck. I hope to have a good week this week because I've got to get back on the exercise wagon starting tomorrow. I've had a two week vaca due to a stomach virus and last week having something to do and somewhere to go everyday. So, elliptical here I come!



That covers the "lost" part, now let me tell you what I've found. I went to get my nails done last week and this lady in there had the prettiest color with her. She bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply, so as you can guess I went and got some of my very on. It's hot pink but not shocking hot pink. It's called Model Colour by Finger Paints and I just love it! I painted Emily's nails with it and it even looks good on her. The best part is that it dries pretty fast, which is what you need if you've got kids. Just wanted to pass it along.




Okay, sorry about the puny little picture, but I wanted to show this other thing I found. I hate getting pedicures because I'm just flat out ticklish!!! Oh it drives me CRAZY! One time, I jokingly told the nail tech not to be offended if I kicked her in the face because it was just a reflex. Needless to say, she didn't think it was too funny, so that was the last pedi I've had (last year). I put all kinds of stuff on my feet to keep them from being dry, and I just haven't had any luck. Well, this stuff works!!!




It's called Heel to Toe (Feels Like New Foot Softener) and you can also find it at Sally's. It was only a $1.47 (cost more online, not real sure why)! When you compare that to a pedicure every month, that's a huge savings. I liberally put it on my feet and then put socks on and went to bed. When I woke up, my feet were like new!!! I hope this will help you out if you're ticklish like me or you just find it hard to work in a pedicure.

Later all!!

1 comment:

  1. First, I am a lifetime WW member and I salute you for showing your weight and weight loss. GOOD FOR YOU! Keep it up.

    Second, Oh My Word. Getting a pedicure is one of my favorite things. But my mom hates it too. Thanks for telling us about this cream...I will get it for her to go with her Mother's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete