Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Few Things I've Missed

Life had been very, very busy around here and before you know it, you're behind on blogging!!! Every night I have the intention on blogging about the day, but by the time we get the kids in bed, the last thing I want to do is get on the computer. So, my friends, I'm going to play catch up!
My cousin Jenny and I went to the movies last week to see "Letters to Juliet". It was wonderful! When I leave a movie, I like for everything to be wrapped up and to feel happy. To me, movies are an escape. This movie fulfilled all of my criteria! The best way to describe this movie is it's like "The Notebook", but less sad and stressful! But the best part of the night was that I got to spend it with Jenny! No kids....just us! We went to eat at Logan's before the movie. As usual we had good conversation, and I can't wait to do it again soon.
Between all the graduations, all we have been doing is playing. A lot!!!! We signed Emily up for ballet at the Dance Conservatory in our home town, and I'm just beside myself ready for it to start in the fall!!! So in the mean time, we've been talking about ballet and I've shown Emily what little I can remember of it. For the record, Emily is not doing ballet here....just a little freestyle.


And whatever Emily does, Gracie has to do also. I call her "Repeat".


Sisters make the best friends!



We've done a little karaoke!


Emily had her last day of school.


Emily giving her teacher, Mrs. Jennifer, one final hug!



You might be a redneck if.......you let your kids swim in their clothes in a WalMart swimming pool. Who cares....they loved it!!!


Okay, you might have to be here to really appreciate this picture. I have an awful time getting a good picture of Emily. She won't ever look at the camera and if I count to three, she always looks the other direction by three!!! So during this picture, I was trying to instruct her on how to look at the camera and smile, but she didn't care!!! Gracie was doing all the posing! They are just too funny!!


Thanks for bearing with me through my hodgepodge of stuff!!! Have a great Thursday y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for commenting on my post! your girls are SO ADORABLE!!!! and i was reading through some posts of yours...do they wear 'smocks'(dresses-i think its what their called?)...must be a southern thing?? kelly @ kellys korner talks about harpers all the time..they are soo cute!!!

    i am now a follower and can't wait to hear more stories this summer of the girls :)
    jess

    ReplyDelete