Monday, May 10, 2010

First Things First

Well y'all, we've been to the beach (just in case you've been wondering were I had been). Since I use this blog as my scrapbook, I have lots and lots of pictures to post. So, I'll have to start back at the beginning of last week.

There is always lots to do to get ready for the beach. We had to get our hair cut.



Get our nails done.





And go to church! When Chris and I decided on a date for the beach trip, I had forgotten to write our Awana awards night on the calender. We were suppose to be leaving the morning of Awards Night, so we decided to leave after church. It was quite interesting being on the road at 1:00 am, but more on that later!

So long Cubbies! Hello Sparks!



Short and to the point!!! More to come stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment