Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Henley

 Well, it's 4:30 am on Monday morning, so what better thing is there to do but blog!

This Saturday we went to the sprinklers downtown to celebrate Emily's friend Henley's 5th birthday.  Now Emily always loves the concept of going to the sprinklers, but when she gets there, she barley gets wet and just walks around the edges of the water.  I was bound and determined that she was getting all the way wet on Saturday.  So, me and all my glory, got out there and pulled her in the water!  Now don't think I was dragging her kicking and screaming, but I did feel like she needed a little push. And I was right, she loved it!  So naturally I had to give Gracie a turn.  Before you knew it I was soaked!  But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! 

Henley is on the far right of the picture.

 Gracie cracks me up because she thinks she is just as big as the other kids. 

 This is Emily's friend Claire.  She hasn't seen Claire since school was out, so apparently they had a lot to catch up on.



It was a great party Amy, thanks so much for inviting us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment