Saturday, July 10, 2010

Putt Putt for the Fun Of It


Hi everyone!  I hope you all are having a great weekend! 

I've been sharing with you over the past few weeks (and even months) that I have been having computer troubles.  Well, now it's at epic proportions!  My computer won't even let me connect to the Internet now and I'm kind of at a loss about what to do.   I'm actually blogging on my husband laptop, and might I add, it's very hard to type on.  It seems like all the keys are in the wrong place.  One thing I am diggin' is the fact that I'm sitting on the couch while I'm blogging.  That's something I can get use to!  So if things look weird on my blog, please bear with me.

Anyway, Chris and I finally got to take the girls to play Putt Putt way back on last Tuesday.  The plan was for Chris and Emily to actually play and my job was to chase Gracie.  Gracie has been walking since she was around 12 months old, but we still fall on a regular basis.  I know those things happen, but I can't stand it.  My heart just hurts for her and Putt Putt night was no different.  We were there a total of 5 minutes and Gracie fell and scratched up her hand pretty good, but thankfully she got over it pretty fast.  A fun time was had by all.

  These are the moments I've live for.  

Get ready to overdose on pictures!   





The best husband in the world!






We finished playing in record time, so Emily wanted to walk over to the Falls and ride the train.  The park was about to close, but we got to ride the train for a little bit.






Chris even wanted to get in on the action.


Look at that face! 


After we finished at the Falls, we headed to our favorite seafood restaurant in town.  Emily loves the hush puppies, and for awhile she didn't say a word because she was eating.  I think Gracie liked the ketchup more than anything!  Look at that booboo on her hand.  What can I say...she's a trooper. 



We had such a good time.  I feel I'm in a hurry to squeeze a lot of activities into a short period of time.  School is right around the corner! 

Later all!  Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You're girls are precious! :) I get a lot of Masyn's swimsuits at Crazy8, GAP, Gymboree, and Target ... that's probably were most of them came from. And, well, grandparents!

    ReplyDelete