Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Round Up

I hope everyone out there had a great weekend!  Ours was pretty good.  It started out Saturday morning with a visit from my cousin, Jenny and her girls.  They ran and played ( for the most part) while Jenny and I got caught up on things.

I'm diggin' Ava's smile.


Gracie just cracks me up.  She thinks she's just as big as the BIG girls.  All the girls are 18 months apart, so before long, Baby Kate will be in the mix.


Sweet Kate.  Doesn't she have the prettiest eyes?  She looks like her mother in this picture. 


Our town had a City Fest Saturday night.  They had several bands that played at the high school and since we don't live that far from the high school, it was like they were playing in our yard.  We usually have a block party type thing when the City Fest rolls around, but because of the rain everyone mostly stayed around their homes.  Maggie, Jamie and Sophie Clare came over to enjoy the festivities. 

Sophie Clare and Gracie wanting outside.


Pucker up buttercup!


Sophie Clare enjoying her Popsicle.


Playing in the rain.


They were going to have fireworks but with the rain, we weren't sure what they were going to do.  Maggie brought some with her and we let Lady Liberty hold a few sparklers.




A friend of mine is interested in buying a double stroller.  I bought one when Gracie was born, but I don't think that I used it to its full potential.  I told her that I might be interested in selling it and I would take a few pictures and put on Facebook so she could check it out.  Well, I hope she doesn't mind that my kids are in the picture because I wasn't able to get a picture without them in it. 




Since Emily is about to start school, I decided to put off straightening up the playroom because I didn't want to take the time away from her.  But after having most of my family over this weekend and the fact that I was ashamed for them to see it, I decided to go ahead and tackle it. 

Here is the finished product.  I didn't take a "before" picture because it was so bad.  But if you have ever watched the show Clean House, then you've seen my playroom.


Ahhh, much better. 

I hope you enjoyed reading about the wild and crazy life that I lead (ha ha).  I wouldn't have it any other way!


No comments:

Post a Comment