Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Emily's Fall Fest

Emily had her very first Fall Festival at school yesterday.  To say that it was HOT was a mild understatement!  It just didn't feel like October!  But a fun time was had by all.  We walked around with our friends Crystal and McKenzie.  We also had a boy in the group.  My friend from church, Tiffany, had to work, so her son Connor walked with us.  He didn't really want his picture taken, so that's why you don't see him.  It was a lot of fun!  They have a Spring Fling in the spring that is much the same, so we can't wait to do it again. 
Em and McKenzie


I thought Gracie would just walk around like the big kids, but before long I had to get the stroller. 


They had pizza and snacks for sell to raise money for the school.  Thank goodness they had the lunch room open because it was a cool place to go eat.



Emily's teacher, Mrs. Martinez.  We are so blessed to have her as Emily's teacher.  I sure hope she can be Gracie's. 

Mrs. Holmes is another kindergarten teacher, and all the kids love her!  I see Emily hug her or hold her hand every time she is around.  I'm so thankful that in this day and time, there are still teachers that know the importance that "love" has in learning. 


After lunch we headed out to play some games.  


Gracie even got in on the action.  She cracks me up how she thinks she's just as big as anyone else. 



I can't wait for Spring Fling!

No comments:

Post a Comment