Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Brynley

Hey y'all!!!  I hope everyone has had a good weekend!!  We sure have.  I'm so glad to be heading into another week, because last week was so busy!!  It seemed like every night we had something to do.  That plus reading homework, makes for a busy week!! 

Thursday night, Emily's school friend Brynley had her 6th birthday party.  Chris had to work late, so Gracie had to go with us.  That was okay by her because she loves a good bouncy party.


This is Emily's friend Cloe.  She is so sweet and I just love her Mom!  I think I may call her to she if she wants to get together for lunch sometime.  I'm sure the girls would love for us to get together.




This is the birthday girl, Brynley.  It was a great party!  I've never thought about having a party on Thursday night, but it worked out wonderfully!!!  I'm going to have to remember that come birthday time.


I love seeing Emily with her friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment