Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cousins

Last Saturday was the big Alabama/Tennessee match up.  I was glad the day finally came because since the beginning of football season, we have planned for my cousin Jenny and her family to come over.  Jenny graduated from UT and we use to have some great times when I went to visit!

It has been FOREVER since we have all been together.  Jenny is working on her Master's Degree, and bless her heart, she works way too much!  She finishes up in May and I do believe we will have a huge celebration!!! 

She maybe my cousin, but she is the closest thing to a sister I have!!!  We grew up fighting and arguing like real sisters but we ALWAYS make up! I recently sent her a picture of a Barbie doll we use to fight over, and we couldn't believe they still made it 20+ years later! 


Sweet baby Kate!  She's got her "game face" on! 


The girls started out the night all fixed up, but played way too hard to stay that way!


God bless Michael!  Only he knows how Chis feels being in a house full of girls!!!! 


It started getting late and the girls started calming down a bit. 


We had the best time.  I think Jenny and I talked way more than we watched the game.  But that's okay!  We had a lot to catch up on. 
We can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment