Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

My birthday was at the end of September, and as you get older birthday celebrations change.  You care much less about having a huge celebration to mark adding another year to your age (or at least that's how I feel), so we kept it low key this year.
Chris and the girls took me out to eat at Chili's.  To say the least it wasn't relaxing, but we had a great time laughing and eating.  As you can see it's hard getting a picture with everyone looking the same direction


But Chris finally got one.

  


When the weekend came, my mother had a party for me at her house.  Very low key, as you can see the fact that I'm wearing my lounging clothes! It was a lot of fun.



I got lots of card and calls on my birthday and my sweet neighbor brought me a plant and a card.  It was sitting on the porch when I came home from taking Emily to school.  And I have still been celebrating this week because Maggie and I went to eat to celebrate both of our birthdays. 
Having such good friends and family made turning another year older much, much easier!  

No comments:

Post a Comment