Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ava Caroline's Birthday

We celebrated my cousin/niece, Ava Caroline's birthday way back at the beginning of December!!  Where has the month gone!!  I say cousin-slash-niece because Ava's mother Jenny is my first cousin, but more like a sister!  So when people ask us how we are related, we just look at each other.  And if its a total stranger we usually say "sisters".

Look who we ran into on the way to the party.  LITERALLY, on the way to the party!!!



Jenny had the party at Ace Gymnastics and as you can see it was a big hit!! 


Michael, Ava's dad and his mom. 


Mrs. Yocum, Jenny and Aunt Carol (Jenny's mom)


Kids of all ages loved the foam!


Sweet Baby Kate


I hate that this picture is blurry because it cracks me up!!  Gracie always thinks she's as big as everyone else!!


My SIL Tessa, me, and Jenny


The whole gang!


We are so glad you had a Happy Birthday Ava!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment