Friday, December 31, 2010

High School Reunion

Last night me and and a couple of my high school friends got together for a bite at Chili's. It was so good to see Kathy and Shannon because it has been probably 5 years since we've done this (but that's just a total guess because, I can't even remember the last time). 

Over Thanksgiving break I went with Mother to her dermatologist appointment.  In walked Shannon (far right) looking just like she did in HS.  We talked for a bit and promised to get together over Christmas break.  Kathy and Shannon are both teachers, so that would work out great because they get off for 2 weeks.  Well, a lot has happened since that day at the doctor's office, and to be honest, I totally forgot about it!!!  But thanks to Facebook, Shannon got us together.  We sure missed Melissa, but she had to go off and move to Florida with her husband and family.  But I guess you can't fault her for that! HaHa.  

It was so fun to catch up!  Shannon told a few of her "Shannon" stories.  If you only knew my friend, she is a hoot and the funniest things always happen to her. 

I'm very proud of my friends.  They have accomplished a lot and both have beautiful families.  And if we don't see each other until next Christmas, I'm sure we'll be able to pick up right where we left off because honestly, that's what true friends do!!!


I hope you all are having a safe and Happy New Years!  Ours is VERY low key, but that's just how I wanted it!!!  Stay tuned for a few pictures!!!! 

Happy New Years!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment