Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve Morning

Well, Christmas has come and gone!!!  In a slit second!!  But I must say we have had a wonderful few days spending time with friends and family. 

It all began with Christmas Eve morning.  We headed over to my in-laws house for lunch.  Usually we eat first and then open presents but that plan soon went out the window!!!   We opened presents first and then had lunch.  It was so fun to watch the kids open their presents.  Sophie Clare jumped right in. 


Gracie started off interested, but she soon faded.



My MIL painted these plaques for me and Maggie using the girls hands and feet.  I'm a total sucker for anything with their sweet hands and feet on them. 


Maggie and Jamie got Emily the coolest Barbie doll set.  Her face was priceless when she first saw it. 



They also got Emily some PJ's.  She loves them and has worn them every day since!!!


My Mother and Father-in-law gave all the girls a play kitten.  Which is so much better than a real one!!! HaHa.  My FIL also made each girl and art box.  It was so cute and creative!  I know they will cherish it always!


Chris helping SC with her present


Maggie and Gracie


I'm not even sure what this sweet face is about, but I just love it!!!  She must have been excited about something good! 


That was just the moring festivites!!!  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment