Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Nutcracker

Every year, I try to take Emily to do something special at Christmas time.  So far we have been to the Polar Express, to see The Rocketts, and to see The Nutcracker.  Chris and I tried to take Emily to see The Nutcracker when she was younger and I do believe we tried to start making magical memories a little early because she could have cared less!!!! And we left in the middle of the show.  So I decided to try The Nutcracker again now that Emily is a few years older.  Emily and I asked Mother to go with us and we had a great time!!! 

Gran and Emily getting ready to go. 



I was excited because I've never got to see the end of The Nutcracker.  It was really great!! 


We ran into our friends, Jennifer, Carleigh, and Avery.  It was so good to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment