Tuesday, June 2, 2009

8 Years and Counting!!

I can't believe Chris and I have been married for 8 years. Some days it seems just like yesterday and some days it feels like forever(you all know what I'm talking about.)


When I look at this picture (which by the way, my scanner won't scan so I had to take a picture of a picture) I try to think what I was thinking about that day. The excitement and nervousness of the wedding I'm sure was in the front of my mind. I'm sure I could never have imagined the life I have now!!! I have a husband that gets up and goes to church every Sunday and makes it a priority that his family goes with him. I have a husband who has patience beyond measure, even when I don't make life very easy for him. I also have a husband that shown me forgiveness and how to forgive even when it wasn't the easiest thing to do. And I have a husband who works so that I can stay home with my girls, which is the biggest blessing of all.

Has it always been easy? NO! Have I always been the best wife? NO! But as I look over the last 8 years, we have made a lot of memories and had a lot of laughs. I can't wait to see what the future holds.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 8 years! I am so glad you are my sis!!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete