Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ready For A Stroll

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything, but frankly, not much has been going on. Last week we had VBS and by the time we got home every night, the computer was the last thing I wanted to fool with. Now that life is back to normal, I will try to post a little something everyday. According to my loving brother-in-law, I shouldn't call my blog Angie's Daily News if I'm only going to post once a week!!! I think your right Jamie!!
I don't know about you, but I love getting something new. For awhile I have been thinking of getting a double stroller for Emily and Gracie, but I just didn't want to spend the money. I shopped and looked at all kinds of strollers before I made my decision. And by the way, some of the strollers I looked at cost as much as a used car!!!! But thanks to Walmart, I found a great deal. It was on sale and if you have if shipped to the store, the shipping is free!!! Well, you can't beat free shipping!!!!



I got it Tuesday afternoon, but by the time I got it put together (yes, I did it by myself), it was too late to take it for a spin. The afternoons are just so hot and we had to start getting ready for Bible School, so I just pushed the girls around the house. They have assigned seats and since Emily was here first I let her pick which seat she wanted. I think they are going to love riding together.

On Wednesday night (the last night of VBS ) I took the stroller to church so Gracie and Sophie Clare could enjoy it!!! Each night of VBS Brenda, Faye, and Pam would push the girls around the church. The last night they got to ride together, but I think these little sweethearts were so tired they really didn't care.

I still need to post some pics of VBS so look for those soon.
Later Gators!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment