Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More about Emily's Birthday


Wanted to post a few more pictures about Emily's birthday. Emily is now a bike rider!!!! Chris and I got her, her first bicycle. She was so excited!!! Every time we would go to Walmart she would tell me the very one she wanted. For a long time it was the Princess bike, but when they got the Barbie bike in, it changed her mind because it had a bell. I think it's super cute. It has cupcakes all over it and of course is Emily's signature color PINK!!!








I think she looks pretty pleased!!!

We met the family at Top of The River to celebrate on the night of Em's birthday. I'm pretty proud of this picture because I never get my picture made with Emily or Gracie. I'm usually always the one taking the picture.





My nieces Robin and Sophie Clare





Em and Ra



Gran, G-Daddy and Gracie (my parents)





Pop and Gran(Chris' parents)








Aunt Janine and Uncle Frank(Chris' Aunt and Uncle)



Aunt Carol and Ray(my Aunt and her husband)


My cousins, Michael, Jenny and Ava Caroline (as you can tell, Ava was not in the mood to have her picture taken.)



My Sis-in-law Maggie, my brother-in-law Jamie (I tell him that he is my favorite brother-in-law, which is funny because he is my ONLY brother-in-law) and their sweet baby Sophie Clare.





My niece Robin and my sister-in-law Tessa. My brother Jeff had to work late, but I know he was there in spirit.

It was a great birthday and Emily loved all of her gifts. We have worn and played with all of it already!!! And the money she got, we are saving to buy her some new clothes in the fall. Thanks to all our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment