Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Wednesday

I read other peoples blogs and they have Wordless Wednesday and my sister-in-law does Wonderful Wednesday....... I use Just Wednesday because it was really low key around here.(plus I'm posting it on Thursday) We pulled out some of Emily's birthday gifts and played with them. Maggie bought Em some sun catchers to paint, so after our walk we played outside until it was too hot to stand and then we came in to paint.

Emily is all about mixing her colors.

Later in the afternoon we went outside to play in the sprinkler for a bit. Our neighbor Landon came over to visit with us and to aggravate Emily. They fuss and fight like brother and sister!!!! Around 4 we went in so I could start supper. I buttered some brown and serve rolls and I was going to wait until Chris got home before I put them in the oven. When Chris came in, he always comes and hugs the girls and sits down for a bit. Emily was so excited Chris was home and she kept telling him that we were having banana muffins. If you know Emily, she has a wonderful imagination, so I thought she was just making up a story. A few minutes later, she was still talking about the muffins and I noticed she was eating something. I asked her what she had and she said, with a straight face, banana muffins. When I went into the kitchen, this is what I saw.....

It made me laugh. She is such a mess. I hope yall have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment