Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Almost Forgot

My family was planning a trip to the zoo for today, but I looked at my calender late last night and realized that Gracie and I both had doctor's appointments today and that I had a hair appointment this afternoon. Any lady can tell you the Dr.'s appointments are important, but you CANNOT miss a hair appointment.
Dr. Caldwell gave Gracie his seal of approval!! He said her ears looked great and that we definitely made the right decision to have tubes put in her ears. We also got a new pair of ear plugs. They are pink and MUCH easier to put in than the ones I had bought at Walgreens.

Later on we went to see Toni to get my hair colored. I live for these hair appointments and in the 7 years that I have been going to Toni, I have only missed one appointment(only because I had just had a baby like 5 days before and I was already experiencing temporary parental memory loss). We always have good conversation and she and I started talking about blogs. I found out that she cuts the hair of a blogger I follow. What a small world!!

Other than hair and the dr. not much else went on today. I only took one picture today and this is it.....
Gracie summed it up....We're pooped!!
Later gators!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I totally agree about those hair appts. being important! By the way I love Gracie's picture!

    ReplyDelete