Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!!!




It's Wonderful Wednesday at 7 Clown Circus. Her name is Angie also and she loves for you to post a picture that you just can't quit talking about. I have many, but I decided to use old photos that I haven't put on my blog. So here we go.

This is one of my very favorite pictures of Emily. I took this one morning when she was getting ready for school and as you can see it was before Game day. We love our Crimson Tide and every Friday during football season, Emily would wear team colors to school. She is so cute in this picture....I could just pinch her face!!! I loved it so much that I used it for our Christmas cards last year. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. ROLL TIDE!!!


3 comments:

  1. my daughter is thinking that's where she's going to college...she loved it!
    your daughter is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete