Friday, July 24, 2009

Just Ducky!!

Yesterday was pretty low key around our house. We had to make our weekly trip to WalMart and after that, we came home and waited on the Just Ducky party my friend Ashley was having. I love all of their clothes and I have a terrible time trying to figure out what to get. You can choose different prints for any the the clothing styles they have. You can also add monograms or appliques...and really just be as creative as you want. I finally decided on the party pants for both Emily and Gracie. Ashley had the show at her house and we were able to try on the clothes and decide what size would be the best. I'm so glad we did because Gracie is wearing an 18 month in most everything, but the 18 months in the party pants were extremely huge! I went with the same material that is in the picture below. I'm going to wait until it gets here to get it monogrammed just in case the size is off.



My cousin Jenny went with me to the party and after we left, we went to grab a bite to eat. I wish I would have taken my camera because the girls were a hoot. Emily and Ava Caroline (Jenny's daughter) made us laugh the whole time.

After eating, I had to come home and get ready for Emily's open house at school. We call it school, but it's just 3 days a week, until 12. This is her last year before "Big" school. It was good to see everyone again and Emily can't wait to go back!!

I hope you all had a great Thursday!! All I can say now is TGIF!!!!! Later all!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Just Ducky!!! I want the outfit that is brown corduroy with birds on it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. I have never heard of Just Ducky, probably because I am in Kansas, Ha!
    Have a good weekend.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete