Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wordful Wednesdays-Sweet Sophie Clare



I love little faces! Every week on Wordful Wednesday, I am going to have a picture of different little face in our family. It strange, we use to not have any little faces....now we have bunches!!!

I would like to introduce to you my niece, Sophie Clare. Her parents are Jamie and Maggie, and they are my husband's sister and brother-in-law. Maggie has wanted a baby, from what I hear, as long as she could hold a baby doll. Jamie and Maggie were married 11 years before Sophie Clare was born! 11 YEARS!! So you know they were over the moon when they found out they were pregnant. I sat by the phone all day waiting to find out if she was going to be a boy or a girl. I know Maggie wanted a little girl and I was so happy she got what she wanted. Of course I think girls are the best....I have two!

Sophie Clare scared us all to death when she made her debut a month early. She sure knows how to make an entrance! She is 7 months old now and as busy as a little bee. She has the bluest eyes you have ever seen and a smile that will melt the coldest of hearts. When she laughs it's the sweetest thing you've ever heard. I smile just thinking about it. She is a true blessing.




Look at that face!! Couldn't you just die from the cuteness!!!!

3 comments:

  1. She's too pretty for her own good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now that is a super cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious gift after 11 years! That is one adorable little face :)

    ReplyDelete