Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Dress

Today over at Kelly's Korner, she is having a day where everyone shows their wedding dress.

Now I'll be the first to tell you that by today's standards, my wedding dress is nothing to write home about. But I LOVED it!! You have to remember this has been 8 whole years ago (where does the time go?).

I can remember the day my mother and I went to look at wedding dresses. My overall goal was to find one that was comfortable. My mother's overall goal was to find one that didn't break the bank. Just kidding, Mom! But I really was concerned about the price. The ones that had looked at in magazines were thousands of dollars! I had never looked at a wedding dress before, so I really wasn't sure what we would be getting into!

This was the first or second dress I put on and I fell in love. And it was only $300. Now to you it may look $300, but to me it's priceless.








I can't wait to see your wedding dress!! Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. Your dress is really pretty. Love the picture of you outside.
    Your blog is REALLY cute. And so are the girls.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...you commented on my blog that it looks like we got our pics taken at the same place. It does look similiar!!! We were married at our college in Birmingham, AL that had lots of archways like yours. Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your dress was really pretty - very simple and elegant! And the pictures are great!
    P.S. precious daughters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this elegant look, absolutely beautiful! It's a classic and you look stunning. Don't worry, this look is perfect for today's bride too!

    One Fine Wire
    www.finewire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and beautiful...I loved all your wedding pictures..one of my favorite things to look at are wedding pictures...and your dress was gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I am drawing for two giveaways on Monday with a fun post...so hope you will stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress! Your daughters are precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classically elegant. Your dress is beautiful!

    Cathy ♥

    ReplyDelete