Friday, July 17, 2009

First Birthdays





As for birthdays, around our house they are really low key. I'm more of just a "cake" and "ice cream" type of girl. The real story there is that I'm not that crafty. Seriously, not a crafty bone in my body.

I just hope to find some good ideas from Kelly's today.

Emily's 1st Birthday. I can't believe this was 4 years ago!


All I have for Gracie's party so far is her dress.



I'm totally going to copy any idea I see today, so thanks for posting them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that cupcake dress! How cute! I threw a cupcake party for my daughter this last April, however the colors wouldn't match this dress, but you could still find tons of pink and brown to match her dress! It can turn out sooo cute....good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is the most important thing anyway!

    Thanks for stopping by our party on Kelly's Tour and good luck with the planning!

    ReplyDelete